Free video conference on sales force organization to be held May 17
P2P video conferences are designed for publishers (and are free)
SNPA is hosting a free video conference on "Organizing Your Sales Force" from 2-3 p.m. (EDT) on Thursday, May 17. In just one hour, you will talk with your counterparts at other newspapers and compare your sales organization to others in the industry. This is a conversation every publisher needs to hear.
SNPA "P2P" (Publisher-to-Publisher) programs are free for SNPA members that submit ideas that add to the conversation. And, if you join the call, you will receive all of the input from all of the other participating newspapers.
To be included and hear what other newspapers are doing to improve their sales organizations:
- Send an email by May 11 to Edward VanHorn (email@example.com) with the subject line: P2P.
- Briefly outline the structure of your sales force and tell us why you think this structure is optimal for your newspaper.
- Point out special innovations and tweaks that improved your sales, that other newspapers might want to consider.
- What has been key to the success experienced by your sales force?
- What's a challenge your sales force was having and how was that challenge addressed.
- What changes might you make in the near future?
Please provide the name, telephone number and email address of the person at your newspaper who can provide more detail, if another SNPA member has follow-up question
No budget? No travel? NO PROBLEM!
We've heard you loud and clear. Travel doesn't work for you. Time away from the office is nearly impossible. SNPA P2P programs remove those barriers to effective networking.
Send in your idea, and let SNPA help you grow your business!
Here is a list of additional upcoming Third Thursday "P2P" conferences:
- June 21 - Leveraging data to build audience and diversify revenue
- July 19 - How your news coverage impacts your venue
- Sept. 20 - Creating a digital agency
- Oct. 18 - Revisiting your organizational structure
- Nov. 15 - Diversifying revenue for success
Questions? Contact Edward VanHorn at (404) 256-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.